Dear valued customers, we’ve re-opened our doors and have thoughtfully balanced the need for safety, while still providing a creative space for your child to enjoy.
What we are doing in our space:
1. Temperatures will be taken before entry.
2. Covid-19 Health screening questionnaire will be emailed 24 hours before each session.
3. Disinfectant wipes/pumps will be available for everyone upon entering the studio.
4. Face mask are required, we will also have extras if needed.
5. For drop-offs and pick-ups, please respect physical distancing guidelines.
6. Tables have been arranged with a maximum separation of the kids in mind, with only two chairs per table, providing for 2 meters of separation (for a maximum class size of 6 to 8 kids unless otherwise from the same family)
7. There will be no sharing of crafts, paintbrushes or materials. Each child will have his/her materials to use.
8. All aprons worn by the kids will be washed after each use.
9. All shared sensory bins are temporarily removed from the studio area to maintain 2 meters between kids and no sharing of materials.
10. We have purchased an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer from Victory Innovations. This equipment provides a positive electric charge to an extremely safe and effective disinfectant, Vital Oxide (Watch video).
11. Vital Oxide is safer and gentler than bleach and many other antiseptics and disinfectant, but it remains an effective anti-microbial and is recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency as effective against coronaviruses https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
12. In-between classes, the studio and washroom will be disinfected entirely using the sprayer.
13. The front door handle and glass will be disinfected throughout the day.
We are following the COVID Relaunch Guide for summer camps that were released by the Government of Alberta. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Email Us.
Last Updated: February 2021